Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 93

Thread: The day has come!

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Xel on that.

    The fun factor is the most important part of the game, because if it isn't fun, then why bother to play it?

    I mean think about it, do you play games because they annoy you or because you enjoy them?

    I believe that any game you play should be basically centered around the fun factor not the idea of graphics. I remember when I used to play Tetris on my GameBoy just because it was fun, it wasn't 3D or anything like that it was simple blocks being put together, but most importantly it was fun and that is all that really counts for a game. The other stuff, well they add to the fun. As you characters get cooler and such then doesn't that increase your fun throughout the game? I believe it does. As the plot thickens and the game goes on through plot twists and turns does that make you have more fun? I believe so. Even the graphics can have some fun, I mean as you play the game sure you could have some crappy graphics like Tetris and it's 8-bit coloring graphics aren't great but still it is fun. Now then if you go out and play the game with the greatest graphics in the world and you don't enjoy it, would you play the game again? I think you wouldn't because the game wasn't fun and you didn't have a great time playing it. But I think you could agree the fun factor is the most important factor in any game otherwise it would be like watching a movie you hated five times in a row for no reason.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I still prefer calculator games over most new GBA games XD

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me guess Xel, you have a graphing calculator?

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course, how could I do Algebra 2 and Geometry w/o it?

    Plus the games are nice XD

  5. #75
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Using a PC with Derive or something like that

  6. #76
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Xell, wanna get the most powerful calculator ever? get mathematica 5.0 on your laptop.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    [Message deleted]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 22, 2003 01:24 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #78
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Back onto the topic of Zelda: WW...
    Ive never played a Zelda game before, but it seems that everyone who's played it has complimented it and expressed an incredible idolisation for it. Ironically, all those who havent played it, but have just seen it, contradict these opinions.
    The graphics havent swayed me from buying this game on its launch date (in europe), instead, they have compelled me. I really want to know how this game scores rave reviews everywhere, and yet employs a super deformed cel shaded midget as the main character.
    Looking forward to being genuinely surprised. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #79
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck wwith it...

    Wondering why that message was deleted...

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Warez I guess.

    Anyways, is the software free or what?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •